Mysterious sightings have been reported within the grounds at Walton Hall and Gardens. An expert team of paranormal scientists have been summoned to investigate… but they need your help!
Sneaky Experience invites you and your little spook-sleuths on a hilarious supernatural expedition with immersive storytelling, magic, dancing, games, and fun for the whole family this Halloween.
Our wacky researchers will be your guides around the site and will lead you on a madcap hunt for the supernatural. Who knows what weird and wonderful inhabitants you might discover…
- Visit Doctor Shockerberg as he attempts his latest experiment… with hysterically horrid results!
- Can you help the kooky witch, Hecate Hex, concoct a batty bewitching brew?
- Throw some seriously spooky shapes at the devilish disco dance class with our loveable werewolf, Wulfric
- The resident ghostly bride, Lady Celeste, eternally roams the grounds searching from her groom. Can you help her find true love?
- Viktor Van Kamp puts the ‘vamp’ in vampire. Catch his side-splitting cabaret show… it’s dead funny!
The event takes place on Saturday 29 October. Time slots to be booked every hour, from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
- Adult (early bird) – £12.50 + booking fee
- Child – (early bird) – £15.40 + booking fee
- Children under 2 – free
All children with a full paying ticket will receive a mini-pumpkin. There are a limited number of tickets available at the early bird rate before prices increase.