We understand that things might feel differently next time you visit, and you might have some questions. So, because we’re ever so helpful, we’ve put together some covid FAQs!
Just so you know, Walton Hall and Gardens is free to enter, no need to book, just pay for parking. When you arrive, you’ll have access to most of the park, including full access to the children’s adventure playground, formal gardens, orchard and pond. The High ropes, run by Jungle Parc, has now launched and sessions can be booked via their website. The Children’s Zoo and games hut are now open, there’s no need to book, just turn up. The Heritage Café has remained open throughout lockdown, and offers a takeaway service only.
Hopefully, we’ve covered all bases. If you’ve still got a burning question, why not contact us.
No, there's no need to book to visit either attraction. However, there will be queuing systems in operation during peak times.
- Our Adventure golf is open from 10.30 am - 4.00 pm - weekends and local school holidays
- The Children's Zoo is open daily 10.30 am - last entry at 4.00 pm
Operated by Jungle Parc, Walton's high ropes are now open.
Book your places now via their website.
- Our car park is open daily from 8.00 am
- The Heritage Cafe is open daily from 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, offering a takeaway service
- Check out our 'Plan Your Visit' page for more information
No, we don't require you to book online before visiting Walton Hall and Gardens.
Yes! All of our toilets are open to the public. Each toilet is cleaned thoroughly and regularly throughout the day for your safety.
Our staff have worked extremely hard to ensure that our visitors can socially distance, with signage throughout the estate.
Visit England recently awarded Walton Hall and Gardens with the 'We're Good to Go' badge, meaning we're a safe space for you and the family to visit.
The rule of 6 is back, as of 29 March 2021.
For more government information, visit GOV.UK.
Despite government advice changing regarding two-metre social distancing, we still recommend that you stay two metres apart when visiting Walton Hall and Gardens.
We also ask that:
- You follow the new GOV.UK guidelines for this current lockdown
- You pay attention to our signage, keeping left when passing other people to help with social distancing.
- You supervise children in your care at all times.
To keep you safe, we've provided:
- Safe queuing systems, signage and staff to help aid social distancing.
Following government guidance, you must wear a face mask in ALL indoor spaces. However, there's no requirement when out and about or when visiting any of our outdoor attractions.
Yes, from 25 September 2020 we have provided QR codes on entry to Walton Hall, our Administration Office, the Golf Course shop and clubhouse and Glasshouse Central Atrium.
Yes you can. Please contact our admin office to book an appointment.