The Walton Lea Partnership is a registered charity providing a variety of activities and supported learning opportunities for adults and young people with learning disabilities.
It’s based at Walton Lea walled garden but has a second base in the renovated Conservatory area of the Walton Hall Estate. This apprenticeship will be based mainly at the Walton Hall site.
- Knowledge-based training
- Competence-based training
- Transferable skills. i.e. English and Maths
- Full time hours – 32.5 hours Mon – Fri
- Hours 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Weekly Wage – £134.88
- Level 2 qualification – 1 year (equivalent to GCSE)
Commitment to delivering the highest standard of person-centred support, enabling supported learners to be as independent as possible on site. To assist supported learners to participate and achieve in class-based learning and to acquire practical skills around site.
- Be able to communicate well with people
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Punctual, conscientious & Reliable
- Compassionate and caring
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of supported learners
Email: [email protected] for an application form and job specification
Closing date: 31 December 2020
Interview dates: 18 – 22 January 2021