Would you like to be part of a team that helps shape a great learning experience for students?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Inclusive Learning Team at Myerscough’s Warrington Campus as an Inclusive Learning Advisor.
In this role, you’ll provide learning support to students with:
- learning difficulties and disabilities
- special educational needs and disabilities
- literacy / numeracy needs
- in receipt of High Needs Funding
The successful candidate should have, or be willing to work towards:
- a Level 2 Award/Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
- a grade C/4 or above in GCSE English and Maths
- having experience in supporting people in an educational capacity
For more information, please see the job description on Myerscough College website.