Thank you for choosing to adopt one of our animals in the zoo! Let us know who the animal adoption pack is for in the form below; we need their name and birthday so we can send them updates, and a little treat here and there. Don’t forget to include a special message too.
Animal adoption packs
Looking for that unique gift? Well, we’ve got the perfect gift for animal lovers…
From Lenny and Charlie down to the super furry rabbits, your support is invaluable. It helps us afford luxury items for our animals such as shelter for the alpacas, Herdwick sheep and ornamental waterfowl. With your generous support, we’ve put up new squirrel sheds, purchased an incubator, rugs and a harness for the donkeys, a set of ornamental entrance gates, our lovebird aviary, feed troughs and veterinary scales. The list could go on!
The cost of an adoption pack is £20. Please allow for five working days to receive your animal adoption pack.
What do I get?
Your adoption pack will include:
- An adoption pack containing animal fact pack, certificate, picture of your animal and a cuddly toy (or a peacock feather or bracelet made from our alpaca wool if adopting these two animals)
- A bi-annual newsletter which will be sent out in April and October.
- Celebration card from the chosen animal on the adopters birthday (or on another special date)
- Special Adoption evenings where you can chat with the keepers about the animal or bird you have adopted – dates will be made available over the year.
- Your name on our adoption board!