We’ve got lots to offer at Walton Hall and Gardens so make sure you plan your visit and make the most of our facilities whilst you’re here. Our park is free to enter, just pay for parking!
Attractions that have re-opened: The Children’s Zoo, the Heritage cafe, the grounds including gardens, pond and orchard, children’s playground, adventure golf, pitch ‘n’ putt, and putting.
Attractions that remain closed: The hall.
To prevent congregating at the pay and display machines, plan your visit by downloading the Ringo App to pay for your car parking. If you have difficulty in doing this you can call 01925950080, siting location number 18157.
Please note, there is one-way system in place for your safety. There are hand sanitizers at the entrance to the zoo, and on exit, there are hand-washing facilities.
Queues are likely at our games hut. Please be patient and courteous to our staff.
There are some safety measures in place:
- Payment by card preferred
- Social distancing will be in operation. Signage has been erected around the facility
- A socially distanced queuing system will be in operation
- Face masks are optional as this is an outdoor activity
- The golf equipment will be sanitised after each play
- We’d ask that you remain patient as it may take longer than usual to safely serve customers and allow for the return of equipment
- We can only allow groups of 4 or less
- Refreshments won’t be available as before. However, they can be purchased from the ice cream vans situated close by or via the Heritage Cafe
All of our toilets are open.
General Opening Times
September — June
10.30 am — 4.00 pm
July — August
10.30 am — 8.00 pm
Adventure playground: 10.30 am – 7.30 pm
The Children’s Zoo
10.30 am – 4.00 pm
Last admittance at 3.45 pm
Mon – Sun: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Last tee off 4.00 pm
Glasshouses, courtyard and Vinery
The Shippon yard
Walton Hall and Gardens operates a pay and display car park.
- Mon-Fri: £3.00
- Sat-Sun and bank holidays: £4.00
- Coaches: £8.00
Located in the heritage courtyard within the beautiful grounds of Walton Hall and Gardens, we’re a welcoming and family friendly café offering a range of fresh, delicious and locally sourced food and deli products. We also offer high quality barista prepared coffee and refreshing cold drinks, smoothies and milkshakes.