Children’s Zoo re-open
As with re-opening the park earlier in the summer, the Children’s Zoo has a one-way system in place for your convenience and safety. We’re not taking bookings for entrance to the zoo. However, there’s a maximum amount of people allowed in at any one time. When this maximum is reached, it will be a case of one family out, one family in.
There are hand sanitizers at the entrance to the zoo, and on exit, there are hand-washing facilities. Please adhere to the one-way system in place and be mindful of the government’s advice on social distancing while you visit the park.
Children’s playground re-open
We’re pleased to announce that our children’s playground is also open to the public once again after a long leave of absence. However, before you visit please note this following safety advice:
- Play equipment isn’t sanitised – use at your own risk
- There may be queues, so you may wish to come back later if the site is busy
- Please don’t use adjacent swings/slides if you’re from different households/bubbles
- There is a time limit of 30 minutes if the play area is busy
- If you have Covid 19 symptoms including a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of normal taste or smell, please stay at home
- Do not consume food and drink in the play area
- One adult per child allowed into the play area
- Bring your sanitiser with you
- Wash your hands before you visit and when you get home
- Please ensure you cough/sneeze into a tissue
- Take litter home
We’re hoping to have this open in time for the summer holidays. We’ll update you as soon as we’re ready to open.
We’d advise that you pay for your parking before you come to Walton Hall and Gardens via the Ringo App. Doing so will prevent people from congregating around the parking metres in the car park. If you haven’t downloaded the app, or can’t, you can call 01925950080, siting location number 18157. Visit our Plan Your Visit page for more information.