It’s been a really crazy few weeks for everybody, which is an understatement and a half. We hope you’re all coping with the new restrictions, and upheaval to our daily lives caused by the Coronavirus.
For the time being Walton Hall and Gardens remains open for daily exercise. However, as per government instruction, daily exercise should be done alone or only with the people you live with.
We must also stress the importance of adhering to the government’s advice on social distancing while you visit the park.
Coronavirus event cancellations
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing coronavirus situation we’ve now added more events to our list of cancellations. Full refunds will be given for all theatre productions that have been cancelled. These will be issued in the next 24 hours.
- Mayoral Ball – scheduled for 3 April
- Walton Hall and Food Festival – scheduled for 18 – 19 April
- Hayley Parks (Piano) – FOWHM – scheduled for 24 April
- The Mayors Charity Ghost Hunt – scheduled for 26 April
- Flashback to the Forties – scheduled for 16 – 17 May
- Mr Stink – scheduled for 29 May – you can rebook onto our August performance.
- The Great Gatsby – scheduled for 19 June
- Wonder With Grimm – Scheduled for 14 August
- All alpaca walks – if you’ve made a booking you’ll have been notified by email and fully refunded
- All other zoo events
Please keep up to date with the latest government advice on coronavirus.
Stay safe everyone.
Walton Hall and Gardens